DECISION MAKING INSIDE THE OPERATION ROOM IN PEDIATRIC GENERAL ANESTHESIA CASES
- Ass. Researcher (Lecturer) of Pediatric Dentistry, Oral and Dental Research Division at National Research Centre.
- Scientific Reviewer in Advanced dental Journal (Part of Springer Nature).
- Owner and CEO of Dr. Mostafa Nabil Pedodontics & Orthodontics Center in Cairo.
- Owner and Admin of Dr.Mostafa Nabil Pedodontics Educational Club.
- Speaker in more than 50 National & International conferences.
- Multiple published papers with a patency of one of them.
- Moderator of multiple courses & workshops in different governorates in Egypt and internationally (Poland – India – Pakistan – Morocco – Kingdom of Saudi Arabia – Libya).
- Member of Egyptian Society for Pediatric Dentistry & Children with Special Needs (ESPSN) in Cairo.
- Member of Egyptian Pediatric Dentistry Association (EPDA) in Alexandria.
Early Childhood Caries (ECC) is a common disease between children in young age that may start during lactation period with a special aggressive pattern of teeth decay.
When patients need a full mouth rehabilitation under General Anesthesia (GA) there are special considerations when doing the job, starting from diagnosis of the diseased teeth, taking decisions, building up and occlusion / vertical dimension restoration.
Also, treatment of young permanent affected teeth with (MIH) has its special part of decision making and actions you should do while the child is sleeping.
In this lecture I will present different techniques of restorations & Rehabilitation with cases showing most recent available techniques through my clinical practice treated under general anesthesia for young kids and special needs adolescents.