EASY PULPECTOMY IN PRIMARY TEETH: TREATING IRREVERSIBLE PULPITIS
- A specialist in pediatric dentistry and orthodontics.
- Clinical nutritionist.
- More than 14 years of clinical experience.
- Postgraduate education at Rijksuniversitat Groningen, Netherlands in 2007.
- The winner of Anna Fuks award for the best clinical case at the Pediatric Dentistry Forum in 2018.
- International speaker ( lectures in Mexico, Bulgaria, Georgia, Romania, Estonia, Belarus, Russia, Ukraine ).
- An author of international educational project in pediatric dentistry «Pedodontics PRO».
- 3M opinion leader.
- The co-owner of New Smile Dental Clinic in Kyiv, Ukraine.
- Special interests: restoration of totally destroyed primary teeth, vital pulp therapy, integrative dentistry.
Treating irreversible pulpitis in primary dentition can be a challenge for pediatric dentists due to complex anatomy of the root canal system in primary teeth and also behavior management issues. This presentation discusses clinical steps which help to make pulpectomy procedure in everyday pediatric dental practice easy and predictable.